Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dancy Dance

Olive and I got a super special treat this week. We got to visit the set of Yo Gabba Gabba. They don't start shooting till next week so it was pretty quiet and not much was happening except lots of painting and setting up. We wandered around and Evan got to introduce everyone to Olive (hello #1 uncle). I think she was more excited waving at all the people and watching the equipment. We grabbed a few photos with the characters but most of them were not in tact since they were putting everything together. This was a good age to bring her to set because I don't think she recognized anything yet. Had she been a little older she may have been freaked out that Foofa was missing her bottom half. It was so cool to see all the props and random stuff lying around. I already put in my request for her to be on the show in a few years.










2 comments:

  1. jealous! that is SO awesome. :) owsley would flip out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so jealous! I have a plex tattoo on my arm for my baby boy cause he LOVES yo gabba gabba. So rad you got to visit the set, Lucky!

    ReplyDelete