Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mutant Train

I am having a full on mutant day. The morning started off annoying and I always know when it's going to be a shit day. It's not being negative but I can just sense where a day is going. I spent the morning pissed at the world and the only thing to make it better was to cry. I don't even know why I was crying but my emotions were a fucking mess. I thought leaving the house and running some errands would help. Being out and about is always good or so I thought. I had to get ink for my printer which took me to Samy's in Costa Mesa. I swear to you the place was crawling with mutants like everyone I came in contact with was bat shit crazy. There were a few stores in the strip mall that I wanted to go to and I swear I felt like I was in an alien movie and some weird looking creature was going to attack me from the isles of the dollar tree. I decided I just had to leave. I'm not paranoid or anything weird like that but I swear some shit was going down in that parking lot. I was watching this creepy dude walk around and then the maintenance guy had some phone thing in his ear and I swear they were conspiring. Something was going down I'm not kidding. I got some serious vibes. I wanted to get the hell out and go to the farmers market but by then I was so over it. Some lady started honking at me and going ape shit cause she wanted to make a right turn from the center lane and I wouldn't let her (um cause I was in the middle of my turn) I know all this shit is so dumb but it all added up into this twilight zone kinda day. I definitely got on the mutant train today.

Please day get better........

1 comment:

  1. I just rediscovered your blog and this post had me rolling...there are seriously some days where everything is just bizarro and the freaks come out of the woodwork. Glad to know I'm not the only one who notices this phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete