Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello Monday

So sad the weekend is over. It was packed full of fun, friends, and family. I have no idea how Blake and I made it with no sleep but we managed. I love you coffee!!!! Olive is in full on teething mode. Her little puffy gums are so sad. She is up every 2-3 hours at night. Although it sucks getting up so much she is going right back to sleep after nursing for 45 min or so without having to be bounced or rocked. Guessing she just wants mama. I'm exhausted out of my mind but I just keep telling myself as soon as these little fuckers poke through maybe we'll get a break. She was up at 5am today and not a happy camper at all. I tried to nurse her back to sleep but she was whimpering and just not into anything. Blake got up with her while I slept for another hour but I could hear her sad whine the whole time. I don't really know what to do but put the teething gel on and run her gums. I've tried every teething toy and she just gets frustrated and is much happier with my fingers. Poor thing. Its a gross day out so I went from pj's to leggings and don't plan on leaving the house. We're going to have some major cuddle sessions in our cozy clothes all day.
So many photos to post from the weekend from Ashley and Steve' visit, party, and sunday funday.

The light was so pretty but my camera phone didn't really do it justice.
Grandma and Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment