Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Photos

Today Olive had her first real try at sweet potatoes. I tried one spoonful yesterday but I didn't thin them out with breastmilk so she gagged and screamed. Oops. So today I tried again and she ate like a champ. She made a few faces at first but then was pretty happy to suck them down. Blake and I don't have food allergies with the exception that too much fruit makes me break out in itches sometimes but I've noticed Olive can be sensitive to what I eat and gets rashy so I want to be careful. I made a batch of sweet potatoes and then a batch of sweet potatoes with carrots. They both taste so yummy. While I was feeding her I saw that her teeth are finally poking through. They are sooooo little and cute. I can't imagine how that feels. Might explain the sleepless night we had two nights ago. I thought I ate too many onions and it hurt her stomach but I think it was teeth. I have no idea how long it will take to see the whole tooth but I'm glad its finally poking through and not just a swollen mess.



_W1X0088

_W1X0091

_W1X0127

_W1X0119

No comments:

Post a Comment