Sunday, March 20, 2011

super sunrise

I did not see the super moon, but I did see the super sunrise. It was another rough night but we'll get it eventually! Nothing a little coffee can't help right???

It's a lazy rainy sunday and we're hanging in our pj's. Olive is napping and Blake is being domestic and fixing shit around the house. I wish it was sunny cause I really want to garden but I think I can manage to be lazy in my pjs all day. Thinking about baking something sweet today but we'll see what I can come up with.

Yesterday we had a fun packed day knowing it was going to be crappy out today. We started the day with Dim Sum. We decided its the perfect place to bring a baby cause its super loud so if by chance she cries no one really cares. The best part is you are fed instantly, no waiting for food. Plus have you seen the ceilings at Chinese restaurants? Chandeliers and colors everywhere. Olive was a champ and we were in and out in no time. As soon as we got in the car she was out for a nap which actually lasted almost 2 hours. We drove around house hunting. We're trying to decide if we want to stay where we are for awhile or find something at the beach. I love having a big space and a backyard but we're just not into the area at all. Problem is if we moved down to the beach we'd be giving up a ton of space and paying more. I guess I feel like I gave up Brooklyn (small space good location) for a big house in California and if I wanted to downsize for location I would sure as hell be back in Brooklyn (but that isn't going to happen) What to do what to do........
After our house search we drove to Laguna to get me a bathing suit and wander around a bit. We got some vegan food at Taco Loco and walked around. I always think I'm going to like it there but I always feel so strange when I'm there. Either way it was fun to hang with Blake and Olive and the weather was really nice. We headed home and attempted a quick game of tennis. We got super into tennis when we lived in NY but the last time I played I was just pregnant. We're both pretty awful but its so much damn fun. Olive wasn't too into us playing so we only played for a few min then headed home. She was such a champ all day so I don't blame her. She just wanted to sit on her blanket and chew on her toys.

Photos from the weekend....











No comments:

Post a Comment