Friday, July 16, 2010

no more mtv for me

I'm pretty sure I'm going to come home one day and find that Blake has put a parental lock on MTV. I should not be allowed to watch 16 and pregnant anymore. Twice I've broken down into hysterical fits over this show. I'm not really the crying type either. I'm not one to cry at a sad movie or get overly emotional but damn these hormones are getting to me. Anyways I've seen 16 and pregnant a million times, before I was pregnant and never really thought twice but watching it while being pregnant makes me so upset. The two episodes that really got me were the adoption ones. It just broke me heart to watch these girl go through everything and hand their babies over. Ya they are 16 and shouldn't be pregnant in the first place but that's a whole different story. It just broke my heart and I lost it. So I will try to avoid the show for the next few months....

No comments:

Post a Comment