Friday, July 23, 2010

The Pump Station

I came up to my parents yesterday for a few days. Sometimes you just need a little mom distraction to make everything better. Plus its my moms bday on saturday so we're going to have a fun little day. Yesterday was shopping for the critter, facial, and sushi. Rough huh?

We went to this amazing store in Westlake called The Pump Station. I had never heard of it before till I was at Lisa's baby shower and a friend bought her a few things from there. Anyways the store is great! I guess there are a few others in Hollywood and Santa Monica. The store isn't huge but they have a really good selection. We managed to find 4 or 5 onesies for the critter and some adorable leg warmer things. The store has a really nice mom section with great bras and pjs for breastfeeding which I still can't get into but the concept is cool. They sell a lot of organic and eco friendly toys too. Just a lot of the brands that I'm finding I really like. The best part is they offer classes, like really interesting classes and even have stuff on breastfeeding. If I lived closer I would probably take them all but its a little far from me. Just fun to know the store exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment