Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tomatoe

I haven't posted any photos of the house yet but I will eventually. The best part is the backyard. There was a HUGE tomato plant that kinda overtook the backyard so Blake and I decided to cut it back. We had no idea where it actually started but about 2 hours later and discovering about 1000 different species of critters we found the source. It was even planted next to a beautiful plumeria that was just being taken over by tomatoes. Both of us have never really gardened before so I hope we did it right. It seems a bit shocked but I'm sure it just feels naked so hopefully it will grow. We also planted zucchini and red peppers so well see. I would like to plant more veggies and maybe some fruits but we need to find some more room and maybe research how to garden first. We also planted herbs so now we have basil, lemon thyme, rosemary, tarragon, and something else that I can't remember. ooops.



No comments:

Post a Comment