Friday, July 16, 2010

When did we get so old?

I got together with a few friends that I hadn't seen in years. We all met out at Natalie's house in Menifee for a little lunch and play time with the kids. We all went to high school together, in fact I think even elementary school too. Natalie and I have kept in touch over the years but since I was in NY its been awhile. She has the cutest little girl Nola who is going to be 2 and is expecting a little boy around the same time as me. Stephanie and Laura brought their kids out too. Julia who is 1 and Connor who is 2 1/2. Talk about some cute kids. It was super fun to catch up and gossip about people we went to high school with. It's been way too long since I've seen these ladies so I'm happy to be back and hopefully have some more fun times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment