Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Self Portrait

I'm part of this photo blog (www.thisisaphotoblog.com) where each month someone gives out an assignment and then we all post something. It started off as just a bunch of people I went to Art Center with but has grown to be a pretty big blog. Its fun to have an assignment that isn't a job and you can kinda do what you want. Anyways the reason I'm talking about it is because this month we were asked to do a self portrait (we had to reflect the style of someone off the blog so it made it more of a challenge) It came at a pretty perfect time since as a photographer I should be taking more self portraits but seriously its really hard. I felt so goofy doing this but I tried to have fun with it. So here I am at 27 weeks.....





Click here to see it on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment