Monday, February 28, 2011

Lacey's Baby Shower

The weekends have been flying by and I don't think its going to slow down. Every weekend till mid march there is a party or baby shower planned. This weekend was my cousin Lacey's baby shower. Lily is due in 2 months and I couldn't be more excited. They are still living back in NY but there are plans for them to move back to the west coast if it all works out. I know Olive would love a little cousin friend!
Olive was a champ the whole time. Only got pissy when she was hungry and actually tolerated being passed around to strangers. She was pretty content being held and watching all the people.

I'm a jerk for not getting a closer photo of Lacey and her adorable belly but between feeding the critter and changing diaper explosions this is what I came up with.


















If you don't mind, please click.Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment