Friday, February 4, 2011

Spit

My little sprinkler.



I heard Olive stirring at around 5 am and I knew it was the type of stirring where she was going to wake up which she eventually did. I tried to feed her but she was pissed cause she had a snotty nose. Sucking snot out of her screaming face that early isn't fun. I fed her and I thought just maybe she would like to go back to sleep. Instead she just laughed at me and blew spit. So we got up and played, did laundry, made breakfast, played some more and now she is napping. I want to do the same but I know as soon as I get cozy she will wake up. But at least I get to play on the computer a bit. On a good note its friday and that means the weekend!




If you don't mind, please click.Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment