Thursday, August 5, 2010

after yoga photos

I look like I'm going to pop!. I've actually been feeling pretty good and for the last week I've been sleeping pretty good (of course waking up every hour to pee) but I go back to sleep and I think I'm pretty cozy. The new thing this week is my appetite. All I want to do is eat! I can't eat a lot since baby is taking up most of my room but I get hungry after every meal. I'm just rolling with it. I have a feeling these last few weeks I'm really going to pack on the pounds.
Today I dropped a glass bottle of salad dressing on the floor. It went EVERYWHERE, total mess. Not a big deal but seriously bending over to clean it was the most difficult task ever. I couldn't find a way to bend and reach. I kinda just stood there laughing. After I was done cleaning I was sore and winded. What a mess.




No comments:

Post a Comment