Monday, August 2, 2010

My frist shower

Had my first baby shower on sunday which was hosted by two of Robins of friends, Pam and Nancy. It was a tea party theme and everything was soooooo cute! We had a really yummy breakfast of the most delicious casseroles I've ever had. The best part was the little cupcakes. I'm not going to talk about how many I ate. Everyone wrote down their best parental advice on a little card for me which I loved. I love stuff that I can look back at in a few years. I got some amazing gifts! Little critter is going to have one hell of a wardrobe and will be VERY spoiled. I'll take photos of all the goodies eventually. Here are a few photos from the shower for now.


















1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I just got your message and I'm so excited I found your blog. I don't know how to become a follower because you dont have the link on your page. Let me know how to follow you. You should check out some of the other blogs I follow they are fun and a ton of women who are first time moms!I'm so excited for you guys. It will be here sooner then you think. :) -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete