Sunday, August 29, 2010

sunday

Today is a much better morning. Although the sun isn't shining I feel ok. Blake left for a long bike ride so I'm just catching up on blog reading which I haven't done in awhile. Right now I'm obsessing over this blog
http://prettyfoods.tumblr.com/
It's the perfect pregnancy blog. Out of all those goodies and iced latte photo came up and now that is what I need. May have to venture out and get one. I can't say I've really had cravings my entire pregnancy but once I see something I want I'm pretty determined to get it. On the complete opposite side this is another blog I am loving. There is a ton of of good info on there are some really yummy recipes.
http://chemicalfreeskinny.tumblr.com/

Last night was Cameron and Ashley's engagement party. I felt like total shit while trying to get ready and was actually in tears trying to get dressed. I officially have about 3 things left that fit me so I was feeling extremely ugly and massive. I knew once I got there I would be fine so I just threw something on. Besides going naked I realized nothing would really be comfortable. The party was really fun and there was a lot of yummy food and good company. I saw a fellow pregger friend and apparently she was doing the same thing as me (clothes thrown on the bed with nothing to wear feeling like crap) Not to say I was happy she felt like shit too but I didn't feel so bratty. The little lovebirds had a great party and I'm so happy for them. Finally my mother in law gets a real girly girl in the family!



Yesterday we pretty much finished all out baby chores. Blake built bouncers, rockers, co sleepers, strollers, and hung frames. Now its a matter of figuring out where to put it all........



And the best news yet is Andrew and Lisa had their baby girl Lily last night! 9 lbs 15.8 ounces, and 21.5 inches. I have a few photos sent by my mom and Andrew but I'll wait for an official one to post but she looks absolutely perfect!

Now time to get that iced latte......

No comments:

Post a Comment