Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas starts now

My mom watched Olive tonight so Blake could take me out for my birthday dinner. Sushi and beer yummmm. My mom took these photos while we were gone. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest little thing around.
Tomorrow is a full on Christmas Day. We'll be getting our photo with Santa at Belly Sprout. They are hosting a holiday bazaar tomorrow and if you bring a toy (which will be donated) you get a 4x6 photo with Santa. Then we'll be getting our Christmas tree. I'm not much for decorating for the holidays but I love my Christmas ornaments. I've been collecting them for years and years. Every year my mom gets me something to remind me of the year. I think this year were gonna see a lot of Olive themed ornaments. For dinner I'll be making potatoe latkas. Gotta do my jew thing too. And now I sleep........

No comments:

Post a Comment