Saturday, December 18, 2010

tubby

Yesterday Olive and I went to SouthCoast so I could return something. Olive passed out for an hour so I actually went shopping and tried things on in a dressing room while she slept. It was amazing and felt good to have some fun time. H&M is having a massive sale and I ended up buying a few things, one being a maternity top. I didn't know it at the time but when I was hanging it up today I saw "H&M mamma" on the tag. Oh well its pretty cute. I've never worn tight clothing ever but my body is definitely nowhere near where it used to be and I still feel like a chunker. Ug am I ever going to be skinny again? How do moms find the time to work out? I know if I could work out 2-3x a week I would be back to normal in no time. I'm not one to take my stroller to the boardwalk and stroll with her, that sounds awful. I'm more of a kickboxing, sweat like a crazy person so a walk around the block just makes me bored out of my mind. So instead I will eat holiday candy and complain on my blog!

I'm not really this massive but I liked the elevator mirrors, kinda like fun mirrors.


My other favorite girl sleeping on Olives blanket.

Play time and a whole lotta drool.
The past two nights Olive has gotten out of her swaddle and I wake up to her sucking on her hands like a crazy person. Not sure if its time for a bigger swaddle or maybe time to try her sleeping without it? I just feel like it calms her so much and she sleeps so well when she doesn't bust out of it but she is seriously like super baby so not sure where to go from here. Hopefully she won't break free tonight and will only wake up once to eat and make me a happy momma!

1 comment:

  1. i say buy a bigger swaddle. I've heard of moms swaddling their older babies because that's what helps them sleep. I see no problem with that if everybody is getting a good night's rest! lol

    Also, you gotta give yourself time. It takes my hips FOREVER to get back to their normal size. Then suddenly one day I can wear my jeans again. lol It has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with my hips spread massive amounts.

    ReplyDelete