Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter in California

Just when I thought that California was going to have a proper winter (we've had our heater on for 2 weeks straight) the weather decided to get well into the 80's at the beach. I'm not complaining cause it was absolutely beautiful but I was kinda enjoying wearing boots and sweaters. Blake went surfing and Robin and I attempted to take Olive down to the beach. She decided to turn into Grumpy Gus and scream so we didn't last too long. We hung out for awhile and I attempted to drink a bobarita (Bob's very strong version of a margarita) and I couldn't do it. I felt like I was going to barf. I guess not drinking tequila for almost a year will do that to you. We also shot our Christmas card today which was pretty tricky cause we had the grand idea to set up lights and a camera on a tripod in a place where we probably shouldn't of been shooting. But hopefully the card will be worth it. Every year we do a pretty silly card so hope this works out.

The rest of the weekend was pretty busy. Saturday we attempted to go to the Renegade Art Fair up in LA but I swear every street was closed and it just wasn't worth it. But we did get Intelligentsia coffee so I was pretty happy. We met up with my brother for one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time. Olive was a champ through all of this although I did have to feed her in the car in the parking lot but I'm getting used to that now.

After that we headed to my parents for a few hour before we met up with some friends for a little holiday dinner.

I only took two photos, kinda spaced on photos the whole night but look how cute Lily is! And of course Olive and Blake.


No comments:

Post a Comment