Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Hat

We went to Downtown Disney tonight in hopes of getting dinner and doing a little shopping. We managed to go to one store and get some shopping done (and see my cousin who was working) and then left. We attempted to get food but the wait was 45 min everywhere and I don't think Olive was going to be into that. Plus I knew as soon as we sat down it would be time to feed her. Still not sure I'm going to be whipping my boob out at the dinner table (unless its my own of course) She was looking pretty adorable with her hat on and people kept stopping to tell me how cute she was. Its funny how fascinated people are with the moby. I always get a ton of questions about it when I'm out and about with her. I'm absolutely loving carrying her right now. She is at at good weight so the moby fits really well now and we get all cozy when we go out. I attempted to try a different hold yesterday and she flipped out so I think we'll stick with the one we've been using.

Also she is officially a little grabber. When I change her now she grabs my shirt and hair and will not let go. Its so damn cute even when I think she is going to rip my hair out of my head. Its just so wild how everyday she does something new.

Also last night she slept an 8 hour stretch! Now if only my boobs would adjust to that.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Your blog is so fabulous! Not sure how I found it but I'm glad I did. Olive is adorable!
    I didn't start really feeling comfortable nursing in public until my daughter was about 4 months old. Now she's a year and I embarrass my own mother with my unabashedness.

    ReplyDelete